- easy to prepare, light and yet fulfilling, healthy alternative to our usual rice and bread!
Here goes the recipe:
Filling...cut and chop all the ingredients below into small pieces!
5 strips of chicken fillet (detox and purify the meat first, ya...)
(alternative - you could use minced chicken meat)
3 chicken sausages
half a carrot
2 stalks of celery
8 button mushrooms
Bamboo salt and white pepper
8 large eggs
2 tomatoes - chop into small pieces
Bamboo salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven at 180degrees.
- Prepare the filling. (Note: this could be prepared earlier and store in the freezer)
- Saute (just use a small amount of oil) the chicken meat, sausages, carrot and celery together.
- Add in bamboo salt and white pepper.
- Allow the meat to tender, and put aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, add in bamboo salt; and mix the saute filling into the eggs.
- Prepare the muffin pan. Grease lightly. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin pan.
- Add in diced tomatoes and sprinkle black pepper into each muffin holes.
- Baked for 20 - 30 minutes until the muffin top turns golden.
Give it a go peeps!
Lebih enak dimakan bersama ayam goreng berempah...Simple je dan mengenyangkan! Alhamdulillah ...happy tummy means happy me!!!