- persevered the test of time,
- faced many new entrants in the market,
- gone through mergers and acquisition,
- global expansion,
- product and services diversification,
- develop talents,
- delivered leaders to the industry,
- massive contribution to nation building,
- unite Malaysians, and
- many more achievements and proud moments.
In my almost 20 years in the corporate world, there were many ups and down moments, but more importantly, I enjoyed my tenure... Some interesting concept on work and what I hold on to, until today.
- A boss once told me, "Ween, stay loyal to your profession and not the company." I believe that's very true. Companies can come and go, but the profession stays forever, with adaption and flexibility to changes.
- Another boss drummed this in my head, "Its just not about dollar and cents, but work is also about developing people." I love this notion and concept about work.
- My view, "Work is an asset, the value depends on the amount of effort that you put into it. You decide what's the value. You have full control over it."
- One of the latest discoveries, "Working in a GLC is about amanah, nation building. You have been entrusted to develop Malaysia and the next generation of Malaysian economy-contributors."
Wow! such heavy responsibility, kan...
But I have other works as well? Don't you? Of course...
- Domestic commando
|On some days, I'm a domestic commando cum octopus mom! banyak tangan!!!|
|On most days, I'm a domestic commando like a breeze...ahaks!|
|I'm a domestic commando for these kiddos!|
- health and beauty consultant entrepreneur
|Its all about teamwork, passion and challenge yourself to be more elastic! Alhamdulillah...|
- sales and marketing executive
|The system is fair, you work at your own pace, you are guided and mentored, and you work as a team!|
- emcee!!! (something that I've just ventured into recently...and I think I like it!)
- business coach
|I'm part of a huge, enthusiastic, passionate, positive thinking coach and leaders. We are leaders in our own selves!|
Have fun people!
|I went for a photoshoot!|